Customer Service Representative
41% of Americans currently have medical debt. That’s crazy! At AblePay Health, our customers are our members, and we are on a mission to help them with the epidemic of rising healthcare costs. To support our rapid growth, we’re on the hunt for a values-driven Customer Service Representative that wants to work hard, have fun, and make a difference with us in Bethlehem, PA.
As a vital member of our team, you’ll tackle a range of administrative tasks and utilize your superior customer service skills to take the best care of our customers. Yes, some customer service roles can get repetitive, so we’re looking for the person that thrives on helping others, fueling them to continue going above and beyond for every call because that’s what our customers deserve.
- Tirelessly build credible, trusted relationships with our clients and customers even as the calls pile up
- Enthusiastically respond to each of our customers’ calls
- Use your creative thinking to develop and implement process improvements to:
- Increase efficiency, reduce reliance on paper processes, and enhance our use of technology
- Research claims and follow up with customers creating a WOW experience they won’t find with other companies
- Professionally handle customers’ issues fully resolving them. As pleasant as you are, we don’t want our customers having to call us back because we didn’t go above and beyond for them the first time
- Handle general administrative and clerical tasks including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying
What you’ll need to thrive:
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Critical and creative thinking caps
- A passion for helping others, eager to go the extra mile to provide remarkable customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable to company’s changing priorities and needs
- Values-driven with strict professional ethics, confidentiality, and privacy protector of patient medical records
- Comfort using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Why AblePay Health?
Because we get it. Healthcare bills are confusing and expensive! It’s an unfortunate reality that we have the solution for! Every day we challenge our team to walk a mile in the shoes of our customers. At AblePay Health, we expect you to express your opinions, stand up, ask for the ball, and run with it to meet our goals and do what’s best for our customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique – This is not your typical customer service job. We want you to challenge the status quo and make the position yours.
- Rewarding – Your work truly makes a difference. You are VALUED!
- Challenging – We reward innovation, creativity, and the ability to GET STUFF DONE!
Not sold yet? There are some other benefits.
We are conveniently located in the beautiful and historic Bethlehem, PA (don’t worry, there’s paid parking). But that’s not all! We are proud to offer a benefit package that includes medical, HRA, dental, 401K, and PTO. Don’t forget the fun part, from lunches you’ll laugh your way through to team happy hours!
I’m interested, how do I get started?
(Is this a job you want to, and can do? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who can say yes, and yes!)
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer!