Director of Talent Acquisition
Director of Talent Acquisition
Are you a creative and strategic thinker that enjoys leading a dedicated recruiting team? We’ve created a brand-new role to continue driving the unprecedented growth of our Hiring Management division. As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will think outside of the box and create a vision for the recruiting department and implement strategies ensuring the team provides a 5-star experience to all of our clients and candidates.
Overview of the Director of Talent Acquisition Role
- Visionary HR professional overseeing and driving the growth of the hiring division
- Analyzing market and industry trends to create, implement, and drive new initiatives
- Develop and track metrics to measure the department’s performance
- Oversee and execute hiring management training for our company
- Lead a team of 3 (and expanding), while fostering an environment where employees feel engaged and valued
- Partner with our COO to create and implement strategies for capacity planning
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Experience: 3+ years of leading a department in a manager or director capacity
- Proficiency in creating and implementing recruiting processes, and analyzing data to assess strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with successful on-time delivery
- Education: A bachelor’s degree (preferred) AND/OR SHRM/HRCI certificate, OR the willingness to become SHRM/HRCI certified
- Location: This can be remote or at our Allentown, PA location. However, you need to be within the Eastern or Central time zones. Sorry, West Coast- it’s not you, it’s us
- Software Skills: Must be well versed in MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Modern: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends
- Learning: Creativity and flexibility with an intellectual curiosity to increase knowledge
- Adaptability: Strong business acumen and adapting to the needs of the business, team, and a diverse customer base
- We are focused on diversity, equality & inclusion: We believe deeply in diversity and all the fascinating characteristics that make us each unique
- Service: compassionate and empathetic to portray the “human” in Human Resources
myHR Partner helps people. We step into an organization that does not have an HR department and take on all or some of the work of HR in a manner that makes sense for their business. We are hands-on, HR Professionals who think strategically and produce tangible results! We operate with the following values: serve on every level, think as if the box doesn’t exist, focus on compassion, be curious, engage completely, do what you say, and have fun!!
We’re proud of who we are so we can’t help but brag out our press https://myhrpartnerinc.com/about/news-and-awards/
What we offer you
This is where myHR Partner is unlike other jobs. Our full-time employees work 40 hours a week, that’s it. We trust our employees to manage their own time and workload. We believe that with a flexible schedule you can take care of what is important to you with zero guilt and judgment.
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and EAP benefits are company-paid for employees!
- Telemedicine for family - company paid
- 401k with a generous company match
- Profit-sharing can be earned quarterly
- Real PTO - Don’t make us confiscate your laptop during your vacation. We will do it!
- Paid Training - Up to 20 hours a year
- Growth - career pathing for every level of staff
- The Gift of Giving - annual donations to your charity
- Appreciation - Birthday and Anniversary celebrations (including a prize wheel!)
- 11 paid holidays, including our made-up “Winter Blues Holiday” and your birthday off!
- Fun events - employee appreciation, company retreat, happy hour, and family included celebrations
- Drama-free work environment. We are HR after all!
Show me the money
Let’s talk money upfront...Have you ever heard the expression ‘that’s why they get paid the big bucks', with that comes travel, long hours, and constant demands on your time. We value our employees and recognize their expertise, but our jobs are not six-figure salaries. Our compensation philosophy reflects our commitment to a strong work-life balance with our 40-hour week.
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oq2Yffwp&s=myHRpartner
(Is this a job you want to, and can do? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who can say yes, and yes!)
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer!