As a Marketing Manager at Jaindl Enterprises in Allentown, PA, you will play a vital role in strategically using all mediums available to promote the company, its story, and its products and services. This is a unique opportunity to help build the Marketing department and make a significant and meaningful contribution to the success of Jaindl Enterprises. If you are a creative professional who enjoys collaborating with both internal teams and agency partners to help build our brand, we want to hear from you!
Jaindl Enterprises was founded in 2011 by Mark and Zachary Jaindl, who combined decades of entrepreneurial values with a passion for historical sites and smart growth to introduce new, innovative, and sustainable opportunities to their community.
Our mission is simple: we harness the synergies of our diversified brands to streamline processes and offer the highest caliber products and services. We will always prioritize quality over profit and strive to better the communities in which we live and work. Our integrity is our foundation, and our word is our bond. We will exhibit the highest respect for our colleagues and competitors while distinguishing ourselves with a reputation for excellence.
What we offer you
We care about our employee's well-being:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Personal development/Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k)
- Bonuses based on company and personal performance
What you’ll do
- Create and develop content and outlines for print and online advertising
- Develop and execute email marketing newsletters and templates
- Manage all social media accounts
- Manage web and print content generation
- Coordinate with the Director of Marketing + PR to develop content for Press Releases and other related materials
- Review and develop RFP content (both for incoming and outgoing proposal requirements)
- Develop and track marketing budgets
Cross-Department / Company Coordination
- Work with Accounting, Operations and HR departments to ensure that the brand’s image is relayed through internal and external marketing and promotional material
- Ensure other sectors of the marketing department (i.e., “Sales”) relays the proper brand image through consistent brand efforts and promotional material
What you need to thrive in this role
Education and Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in a marketing-related position
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Marketing and/or Public Relations
- CIM certification is preferred but not required
- Established portfolio of successfully completed marketing campaigns, including any and all data to support campaign success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to proceed independently
- Political and cross-cultural awareness
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Proficient with current standard marketing platforms, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Webtrends and Hootsuite and/or Buffer
- Exceptional grammar skills, and the ability to create, review, edit, and revise copy
- Strong attention to detail and unwavering commitment to quality
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems proactively and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all mediums
- Natural desire to improve upon existing assets and branding
- Minimalist design tendencies
- The ability and willingness to accept changing priorities and assume different or additional responsibilities based on the needs of the organization
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=opnVifwJ&s=myHRpartner
Is this the job for you? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who might be interested.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer!
At Jaindl Enterprises, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to that by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.