Survey, GIS, and Construction technology industry leader looking for a proactive, outgoing, driven sales consultant to join our team in delivering precision measurement solutions!
Keystone Precision Solutions (KPS) has a unique opportunity to join a well-established, growing organization as a Sales Consultant! In this role, your entrepreneurial and solution-focus spirit will help us identify new opportunities, markets, and verticals for surveying and mapping product solutions throughout Western New York.
Based in Allentown, PA, Keystone Precision Solutions (KPS) is the industry-leading provider of measurement solutions that increase customer’s productivity and profitability. Through strong leadership and one of the most talented workforces in the industry, Keystone Precision Solutions prides itself as the premier construction and survey equipment consulting company in the Northeastern United States.
Benefits and Perks
At Keystone Precision Solutions, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks including:
- Comfortable, relaxed work atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k)
- Paid time off for vacations, personal days, and community service days
- A position where you are not micromanaged, but encouraged to take ownership of your job
- Opportunity for personal growth
What the Job Looks Like
In this high visibility role reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you will work with other Sales Leaders to drive the sales direction and strategy through the following responsibilities:
- Manage the consultative sales process to include identifying goals, presenting solutions, and appropriate return on investment information by preparing and presenting quotations/financing.
- Present and manage sales order/financing approvals and processing, communicating delivery and training dates.
- Develop sales opportunities and solicit new accounts.
- Establish a successful repeatable workflow for accomplishing organizational, departmental, and individual goals while identifying new opportunities, markets, and verticals.
- Drive sales planning, strategy, and analysis
- Develop forecasting and reports.
- Coordinate programs that drive business
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with strategic accounts
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on brand competition.
- Develop sales opportunities and solicit new accounts building rapport; providing technical information and explanations and providing customer-focused solutions within your territory.
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Embrace technology – active use of Sage CRM, and other software tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales is required. Experience in survey/mapping or AEC industries a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to deliver a clear value proposition
- Strategic thinker with a desire to be a successful sales professional
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to travel frequently, and work remotely throughout the territory
- Participate in educational opportunities offered by KPS and our distribution partners.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to uncover new opportunities
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ooKEefwK&s=myHRpartner
Please note - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.