Great opportunity to join a local family-owned company with a product line known around the world. Straight Arrow, the makers of Mane N’ Tail skin and haircare products, is seeking a Pre-Weigh Associate to join their growing team in Easton, PA. Accuracy, attention to detail, and a strong sense of teamwork will make you successful in this role! This is a full-time day shift position – Monday through Friday 6:00am-2:30pm.
What we Offer to You:
In exchange for your contributions, Straight Arrow proudly offers to you:
- Company paid medical coverage for employees
- Voluntary dental, vision, and disability coverages
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
- Company provided training
Straight Arrow is the only company in the world serving both an equine and human consumer audience. Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow is a leading brand in the personal and skin care industry. Despite worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and customer service. Straight Arrow continues to manufacture all of its own products in the USA, consistently meeting a high-performance standard. You will love working here!
- Prepare raw materials to be used for production by pre-weighing ingredients and batching together
- Accurately weigh raw materials per Batch Manufacturing Procedure formula sheet
- Complete all paperwork associated with each batch
- Participate in the offloading of raw materials from bulk tank trucks
- Operate a forklift to transport materials
- Complete physical inventories of raw materials
- Cycle count and maintain accurate inventory records
- Adhere to all current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines
- Follow all processes to ensure quality control of materials
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area
- Follow safety guidelines, utilizing PPE as required
- Assist in other areas of production as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior pre-weigh experience a plus!
- Forklift certification a plus!
- Physical Requirements: Ability to stand for the full 8-hour shift, lift up to 40lbs, climb, reach, bend, and walk regularly throughout the workday
- Work Environment: Exposure to moving mechanical parts, moderately loud noise level, varying temperatures through different seasons
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated team player
- Safety focused
- Ability to read, write & understand written English
- Ability to communicate with internal customers
- General computer knowledge, experience with warehouse management systems preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include a current resume. If you need assistance with creating a resume, there are many free templates available online.
- An updated resume
- Salary requirements
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.