Picture this. You are the face of the office, a key team member that everyone counts on to help them stay organized, and never afraid to learn something new - all while having the ability to start a career in the legal field. Does this sound like a dream? Don’t worry, it’s not! We’ve created a brand-new Administrative Assistant role for our Greenwich, CT location to support our growing team! We’re a disruptor in the legal services industry and our growth shows that we’re on to something.
What your role looks like:
You’ll be at the forefront of the office, greeting and creating conversation with clients, ensuring the legal team has support and resources to make their busy day run smoothly, all while maintaining a team-centric attitude (and a smile, of course!). Working alongside the Office Manager, you’ll:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support including answering phones and professionally interacting with clients and vendors
- Sit in on various client meetings upon request to aid in witnessing, note-taking, etc.
- Timely response of messages and emails to ensure client satisfaction
- Prepare/send client intake forms and engagement agreements
- Monitor and schedule the legal team’s calendars and serve as an added reminder when needed
- Assist in projects and follow up to support the legal team and their workload
- Ensure office and kitchen appearance and supplies are effectively maintained: dishwasher, snacks, water, coffee, etc.
- Assist with preparation of various meetings: legal, client and staff meetings
- Record and distribute staff meeting minutes
- Scan and properly file documents in Clio system
- Distribute and open mail daily
- Assist with new and ongoing IT projects
- Help in scheduling building facility requests
What you need to thrive in this role
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in an office setting or equivalent experience in a professional environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs and Adobe
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Skills and mindset:
- Personable, professional, and confident in interacting with the internal team and clients
- Positive and collaborative team player
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Flexible with schedule when needed
- Interest in the legal field, a plus!
We are leveraging technology to disrupt the delivery of legal services in a big way. Common Core Management and Smith Legacy Law are currently providing services to the CT and NY communities with big plans to expand into multiple states each year as we grow. Our mission is to ensure high-quality legal services are available to everyone.
What we offer you
We value our employees just as much as our clients, so we offer extensive benefits for our employees and their families. We are proud to provide employer funded premiums and monthly HSA contributions, so healthcare is not something you’ll have to worry about. We realize how important planning for your future is and offer a competitive 401k. This position is also eligible for the firm’s bonus program.
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=omgSjfwx&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. MyHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization and this is a direct hire position with Common Core Management.
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer!
At Common Core Management, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to that by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.