Business Analyst/Product Manager
What’s the Work?
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for accounting and enterprise software and translating customer needs into scalable solutions. Someone who can work closely with the product architect, QA manager, customer success, and software engineers. Someone that can talk to and understand the needs of customers, and who is comfortable with designers and UI/UX principles.
You’ll help the customization team by conducting market research, competitive analysis, and customer interviews and help convert this activity into actionable insights and a long-term strategy for customization market growth. You’ll work closely with our engineering team to ensure feature and project deliverables are on time. You’ll work closely with sales and success to gain a deep understanding of the needs of our market and will have a keen eye for identifying and solving problems that deliver true benefits.
You will work in close cooperation with remote and US teams on the development of our cloud-based service working on high-performance technology with the best specialists in this area. You will have an opportunity to be a part of a team, building a cloud service with unique customization ability on the largest market.
Successful candidate takes pride in their work and possesses the strong analytical ability, the capacity to translate fuzzy requirements into clear product and technical requirements, the capacity to explain solutions to people with other domain expertise, and to lead a technical team to a successful solution.
The ideal candidate forms a vision of a customization environment that can serve US business needs, and give the best environment for engaging partner companies for customization development.
Essential Functions – Responsibilities
We’re looking for a candidate who can:
- Conduct customer interviews
- Gather business requirements with customers and transform it into product ones
- Interpret Business Needs Analysis into Confluence and JIRA
- Interact with development team peers for requirements definition
- Drive development process from inception to go-live with customer
- Contribute into development of the product vision of a customization platform for our partner’s ecosystem
- Establish and enhance the processes of customization development with a focus on the effectiveness, costs and scalability of the model
- Work with a dev partner network to integrate them as part of the customization process
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science (preferred)
- Experience gathering business requirements with customers (min 2-3 yrs)
- Experience customizing software (ERP, or better accounting) with other platforms (preferred)
- Software Consulting or product management experience (min 2-3 yrs)
- Exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Keen sense of user experience and ability to empathize with customers
- Experience working side by side with distributed software development teams
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
- Organizational and time-management skills required
- JIRA or Confluence experience (preferred)
- Good understanding of accounting or accounting background
- Experience with ERP or Accounting Software
- Expertise in competitive analysis and customer interviews
- Software as a Service (SaaS) product experience strongly preferred
- Operations and Inventory background
- Passionate about emerging technologies
- Expertise in market research
What’s it Like There? ( Work Environment)
- We have a vibrant, fun office atmosphere with teams that work cross-functionally
- It’s a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward
- Our company promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally
Compensation and Benefits
We value hard work and on-the-job-excellence, so we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- The position offers a competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Simple IRA benefits are offered
- 15 PTO Days that increase with tenure