Training & Content Development Manager (Remote)
Training & Content Development Manager
AccountingSuite™ is looking for an exceptionally talented Training & Content Development Manager who will play an influential role with the Company’s website content. As part of the AccountingSuite™ team, you will be responsible for the full MLS. You can expect a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be involved with rebuilding training content and creating PowerPoints and webinars. You will be involved with developing content strategies to highlight products and services, and reviewing competitor content and market trends to identify new content ideas.
What you’ll do
As our Training and Content Development Manager, your focus will be to recruit, educate and grow this process. Primary responsibilities include:
- Use your experience to train our customers on how to use our product, along with developing new training.
- Gain a full understanding of our customers’ needs and create content that helps them.
- Become a product expert and keep up with new features and functionality.
- Take ownership of the documentation for all products. You’ll track the design and development process, research to understand the high-level concepts and the small details to provide high-quality content.
- Manage/Maintain our LMS SAP Litmos training software.
- Deliver monthly certification training.
- Develop content for all aspects of the company.
What you need to thrive in this role
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment as well as work within a team
- Ability to come up with creative ideas
- Experience in an accounting company/industry is a plus
- Proven 4+ years of training delivery and content creation experience
- Experience with solutions such as SAP Litmos, PowerPoint, Word Press and Adobe Suite
What we offer you
- We care about our employee's well-being:
- 100% coverage of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Low-cost supplemental coverage such as AFLAC and FSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 15 PTO Days minimum with options to increase with the longevity of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for growth and reward
- Flexible work schedule that promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally