Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
Do you seek a real career in HR and want a chance to learn and grow? We can help with that!
At myHR Partner, we are fully focused on equality and inclusion and believe deeply in diversity and all the fascinating characteristics that make us each unique.
A Little About Us
myHR Partner helps people. We step into an organization that does not have an HR department and take on all or some of the work of HR in a manner that makes sense for their business. We are hands-on, HR Professionals who think strategically and produce tangible results!
What our HR Coordinators do
Our clients depend on our team for accurate and efficient HR, hiring management, payroll, and benefits administration for their employees. This role will give you an opportunity to work on a variety of different tasks each day. Your day to day may include the following:
- Payroll processing
- Benefit administration
- Creation and modification of documents
- Conduct research for HR specific topics for client needs
- Assisting with Hiring Management activities
- Administrative tasks
Sounds like fun, but I bet you work crazy hours, right?
This is where myHR Partner is unlike other HR jobs. Our full-time employees work 40 hours a week. Full stop. We also offer part-time options! Our hours are M-F 8:30-5:00 (Eastern time!) You are not expected to work nights, weekends, or holidays. Your PTO is true vacation time, so leave your computer and cell phone at home. You won’t need them.
Client visits may be required. Travel is minimal. We understand that you have a life, so we allow our employees to flex their time as long as we are responsive to our clients. You can take care of the things that are important to you with zero guilt & judgment.
This Sounds Too Good to be True!
We hear this a lot, but our commitment to a 40-hour week is the cornerstone of our culture. Here are some other things you should know about us:
- Forward Thinking- we take a modern approach to all we do.
- Growth- career pathing for every level of staff
- Have we mentioned fun? Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes.
- Nationwide recognition- we can’t help but brag out our press coverage: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/about/news-and-awards/
Wait, there’s more. Let’s talk benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and EAP benefits are company paid for employees!
- Telemedicine for family - company paid
- 401k with a generous company match
- Generous profit sharing potential - paid quarterly
- Generous real PTO - Don’t make us confiscate your laptop during your vacation. We will do it.
- Paid Training - Up to 20 hours a year. Who doesn’t love learning?
- Appreciation: Birthday and Anniversary celebrations (including a prize wheel!)
- 11 paid holidays, including our “Winter Blues Holiday” and your birthday!
What a Qualified Candidate Looks Like
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Location: Reside within a 1-hour driving distance or less to our Allentown, PA office as although the role is primarily remote, in-office work will be required at times.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in an office setting.
- Education: A degree in HR and/or a PHR or SHRM-CP certificate.
- Commitment to Learning: Willing to commit to continuous learning up to 20 hours per year paid by the company!
- Software Skills: Must be well versed in MS Office and various software as we are a cloud-based company.
- Modern & Progressive HR Approach: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends.
- Adaptability: Excel at relationship building and adapting to a diverse customer base.
- Service: Living the “human" in Human Resources.
How to apply:
Please check out our current openings at: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/careers/at-myhr-partner/ and choose which job or jobs you are interested in and apply with your resume and cover letter.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application.
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register.
In the event of a job offer, your employment will contingent upon the successful completion of work references, education, and background verifications.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering myHR Partner as a potential employer! We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for adhering to this request.