IT Sales Assistant
IT Sales Assistant
Are you seeking a new role where you can learn and grow with a team of industry leaders that never accept the status quo? If so, look no further! Velaspan has an opportunity for a driven, self-motivated IT Sales Assistant in Allentown, PA to help support our rapid growth. The IT Sales Assistant will focus on the sales intake process, support account management, and managing sales documentation. Come be a part of our growth!
About Us and What We Offer You
Based in Allentown, PA, Velaspan is a leading professional services organization that specializes in wireless network design and consulting services. Velaspan consultants have been integral in the development of thousands of indoor and outdoor mobility solutions across virtually every business environment including enterprise, government, pharmaceutical, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, and education. Leveraging extensive experience with wireless infrastructure and mobile data collection devices, Velaspan is uniquely positioned to design, deliver, and support the mobility solution that is right for any business.
Benefits and Perks
At Velaspan we are passionate about the quality of our work. We are a dedicated group of professionals who love what we do and where we work. We are referred by the large tech vendors to solve problems others cannot solve and are committed to excellence and strive to offer unmatched support to our customers. We offer our employees great perks like:
- A generous salary with a commission structure based on achievable goals (starting salary will be based on qualifications)
- Generous paid time off
- Variety of benefits - including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Ability to contribute and be part of our exciting ongoing growth
- A fun job in the IT field working with the best in the industry
- Opportunities to work with clients in diverse industries
- Company-paid training opportunities
What the Job Looks Like
As an IT Sales Assistant, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the growth and success of Velaspan through the following responsibilities:
- Organize sales leads and assist with sales intake process
- Gather and organize initial sales documentation with an eye towards developing a statement of work/ quote
- Support account management from a sales support perspective, insulate clients from Velaspan related issues
- Follow up on purchase order status
- Maintain familiarity with current WLAN vendors, hardware models, and related part numbers
- Assist with marketing functions when needed
Important Qualifications to your Success
- 0-2 years of enterprise-level business experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and CRM software
- Ability to travel (10%) and work occasional weekends/off-hours
- Programming/scripting and/or wired/wireless networking is a plus
- Detail-oriented and adaptable
I’m interested, how do I get started?
All applicants must include an updated resume, a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in working for Velaspan, and your salary range requirements for this role.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted: If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application. If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.