Service Operations Representative
Based in Allentown, PA, Keystone Precision Solutions (KPS) is the industry-leading provider in measurement solutions that increase customer’s productivity and profitability. Through strong leadership and one of the most talented work forces in the industry, Keystone Precision Solutions prides themselves as the premier construction and survey equipment consulting company in the Northeastern United States.
Benefits and Perks
At Keystone Precision Solutions, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks including:
- Comfortable, relaxed work atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) program with generous match
- Paid time off for vacations, personal days, and community service days
- A position where you are not micromanaged, but encouraged to take ownership of your job
- Opportunity for personal growth
What the Job Looks Like
Through close collaboration with the service team, the Service Operations Representative plays an integral role in building operating processes, managing vendor procurement and ordering, inventory management, and setting up each team within the Service Organization for success. Responsibilities include:
- Assure customer deliverables are met in a timely manner through team collaboration.
- Provide world class customer support via multiple channels to current and potential customers.
- Service Parts inventory management.
- Assist with the management inventories through audits, cycle counts, and documentation.
- Create, maintain and assist with customer orders and fulfillment.
- Assist in tracking vendor orders and vendor service requests.
- Escalate product related issues.
- Assist with the development of all service center process documentation.
- Oversee and manage team training requirements.
- Processing point of sale transactions
Important Qualifications to your Success
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or an Associate’s Degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or minimum 4 years of experience in electronics/mechanical/optical service repairs.
- World class customer service skills are required. Must have experience in a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- Experience with the consumer electronics industry is essential.
- Experience organizing and driving tactical operations.
- Strong computer skills. (i.e.: MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Data entry, etc.)
- Experience with a CRM such as Zendesk, Sage CRM or Salesforce CRM is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication (both written and verbal) skills required.
- Exceptional follow-through is a necessity
- Capable of understanding and following guidelines and requirements for supporting and servicing technical customer products
- Possess analytical decision-making skills and capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Excellent listening, time management, and organization skills; must prioritize time and tasks to accomplish set objectives.
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.