Professional Development Assistant- Part Time
If you are an organized, detailed oriented professional who loves learning, you won’t want to miss this opportunity! NACE is seeking a part-time (26 hours per week) Professional Development Assistant to provide administrative, logistical, and technical support to its Professional Development programs. This position offers the opportunity to apply your skills in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that values your contributions!
About Us and What We Offer You
NACE is the leading source of information and foremost provider of professional development and educational programs related to the career development and hiring of the college and university educated. The professional association connects thousands of HR/staffing professionals with college and university career services professionals at nearly 2,000 colleges and universities internationally.
NACE employees receive a competitive salary and enjoy a work environment that values collaboration, innovation and excellence. Part-time employees are eligible for vacation/paid time off and holiday pay.
- Provides support to professional development department for customer inquiries.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge and expertise for all professional development programming and events including annual conference.
- Coordinates and manages project plan inputs and outputs
- Produces, prints, and organizes all detail pieces and resource material for all live events.
- Update Technology-Updating platforms with required informational detail.
- Manages shipping processes to ensure program material arrive in an efficient, accurate, and quality manner.
- Manage registrant and attendee lists, including hotel rooming lists and event room blocks.
- Serves as administrative back up for NACE programs and services staff during peak times.
Education and Work Experience:
- Five or more years of work experience in an administrative role.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Superb customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to learn multiple learning platforms, databases, and other technology.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrates flexibility and strong attention to detail.
- Maintains a positive and professional disposition in all areas.
- Possesses a love of learning and development.
- Ability and desire to work in fast paced environments.
- Capable of bending, lifting and moving up to 30 lbs.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.EOE, M/F/D/V.