Kitchen & Bathroom Estimator
Are you an experienced kitchen & bathroom estimator with a background in sales and would love the opportunity to work for a local leader in the kitchen & bathroom industry? Then look no further! Agentis Kitchen & Bath is seeking a Kitchen & Bathroom Estimator to join their collaborative team in Allentown, PA. Excellent teamwork and organizational skills will set you up for success in this role! This is a full-time position – Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Relocation assistance may be offered to potential candidates.
What we Offer to You:
In exchange for your contributions, Agentis Kitchen & Bath proudly offers to you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits
- Company sponsored 401k program
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Family focused work environment
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Company provided training, learning, and educational experiences
- Gas and car reimbursements
Agentis Kitchen & Bath is an industry leader in the Lehigh Valley. Since 1954, our company has served countless people and improved thousands of homes in our community. As a Kitchen & Bathroom Estimator, you will have the opportunity to meet with clients and work closely with our team to provide the best service to our customers. In our highly collaborative, family environment, you will love working here!
- Estimate the cost of labor and materials for projects.
- Presenting clients and customers with multiple project scenarios and recommendations based on needs and budget.
- Ability to drive sales performance to meet company sales objectives.
- Engage positively and meet with customers and clients in their homes to measure the existing project footprint.
- Comprehend review of project details and ordering of materials.
- Schedule coordination with Project Managers and Installation crews.
- At least 3+ years of experience in the kitchen & bathroom, carpentry, or plumbing industry – experience in multiple industries – a plus
- Understand and have a strong sales background
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate professionally with customers
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively with team members
- Prior experience with Chief Architect and Google Drive – a plus
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.