Are you an Operations Manager looking for an opportunity to make an impact? This role is perfect for a process-oriented, customer service driven operations guru! In this role, you will work directly with the President to shape the future operations of the organization. This best in class company encourages innovation, integrity, and excellence!
About Us and What we Offer You
We are a small and collaborative logistics company dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers. We are growing each and every day and provide our employees a culture that allows them to showcase their entrepreneurial spirit and help us continue to grow! We need special talent to meet our customers’ needs and we believe in providing our employees with what they need to flourish.
Benefits and Perks
As Operations Manager, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical benefits package
- Dental Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Entrepreneurial environment
What the Job Looks Like
As the Operations Manager, you will support the organization by leading and creating processes that will increase efficiency and maximize results. Additionally, you will manage the following activities:
- Develop, enhance and implement company policies and procedures
- Champion change within the organization and lead change management initiatives
- Lead projects and initiatives that increase efficiency and service level
- Execute the safe operational strategy through accountability, integrity, and cost control
- Participate in the strategic planning and management of capital projects
- Ensure alignment of operational staff with the strategic vision of the company
- Create processes and ensure completion of safety and compliance programs such as fleet maintenance, driver hours, driver qualifications, TSA compliance, Hazmat compliance, pre and post trip truck reviews, and mileage tracking for fuel taxes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on transportation operations
- Lead company safety initiatives including conducting safety committee meetings, developing plans for reducing accident and injury frequency, and ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies, company policies and procedures
- Model and train company standards in customer service
- Contribute to and maintain a positive work environment for all employees
- Engage, coach and develop staff members
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of leadership experience
- 10+ years of industry experience preferred
- LEAN, Six Sigma or equivalent training in process improvement preferred
- Prior experience in auditing of operations
- Ambitious self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Willingness to travel
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.