Member Services Representative
Member Services Representative
Do you love connecting with people? NACE is seeking a customer services-minded, collaborative Member Services Representative. You will interact with current, prospective, and lapsed members to explain the benefits and value of NACE products. We pride ourselves on our strong relationships with our members! Use your world-class customer service and communication skills to educate and engage leaders in business and higher education in a culture that is passionate about education. This is a remote role.
About Us and What We Offer You
The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) is the foremost provider of professional development and educational programs related to the career development and hiring of the college-educated.
NACE is the leading voice on emerging issues and trends; a vital professional network for learning and benchmarking; and a trusted source for knowledge, standards, competencies for professional practice, and advocacy pertinent to workforce policy issues. Visit www.naceweb.org to learn more.
NACE employees receive a competitive salary and enjoy a work environment that values collaboration, innovation, and excellence. Additionally, employees receive an extremely robust benefits package, including:
- Generous paid time off and vacation time
- Medical, dental, and vision plan (no premium for employee-only coverage and extremely reasonable rates for family coverage)
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- Company provided life insurance equal to two times annual salary
- Provide customer service support for new, existing, lapsed, and prospective members on NACE products.
- Execute outreach calls for NACE engagement campaigns.
- Perform online member benefit overviews.
- Make product and services recommendations based on member needs.
- Process orders for products, services, & membership.
- Perform database maintenance in Aptify.
- Conduct testing for database changes and new features.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Knowledge of Aptify platform is preferred.
- Proficiency in virtual meeting tools such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- 3-5 years experience in a high-touch customer service environment.
- Excellent communication and business writing skills to interact with staff, members, and subscribers.
- Enjoy extensive sales-focused phone contact.
- Capability to analyzing processes and make suggestions for improvement.
- Attention to detail to ensure the integrity of data.
- Ability to work independently yet function positively within a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oMPKffwk&s=myHRpartner
To be considered for this opening, applicants MUST submit:
- An up-to-date resume and
- Brief cover letter outlining your interest in the position and salary requirements
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview. Preference will be given to individuals located in the Lehigh Valley. Prior experience working virtually is a plus.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.comand logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of credit, drug screen, and criminal background checks.
We realize that that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.