Do you have a passion for language access and an eye for detail? ISI is seeking a Vendor Manager to identify qualified external resources for translation and proofreading services. You will have the chance to work with multiple languages and diverse content in a company that directly effects the lives of millions of people. Located in sunny Glendale, CA you will love being a part of our eclectic, fast-paced, and passionate team!
ISI is a top 15 supplier of full-service language and localization services in virtually every language used in business. To learn more about us and what we do, visit https://isilanguagesolutions.com.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries and provide unscheduled performance-based bonuses throughout the year. We are growing at a rapid pace and advancement opportunities are available for those who perform well. In addition to professional growth and advancement, we offer our employees great perks such as company-sponsored health and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, fun employee events, and more.
As a Vendor Manager at ISI, you will take an active role in managing the recruitment, selection, qualification, performance rating, and development of external resources, including freelancers, agencies, and reviewers. In order to help ISI achieve executional excellence in servicing their customers, your day to day focus may include the following responsibilities:
- Onboard independent contractors.
- Manage continuous improvement on quality, capacity and pricing.
- Track performance data and metrics and take action on quality issues.
- Oversee the company’s QA processes.
- Take action on client feedback.
- Track on profit margin, allocation, and capacity of each resource.
- Expand ISI resource database of language service freelancers and services.
- Work closely with ISI management to determine needs and collect feedback.
- Train ISI staff on resource protocols.
- Negotiating rates, terms and conditions with resources.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
- A minimum of one year of experience coordinating and evaluating resources providing professional services in a fast-paced organization. Experience in the Translation industry would be helpful.
- Proficiency in translation memory software application and/or CAT tools.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to keep accurate and up to date records.
- Impeccable communication skills and ability to maintain professionalism even during escalation.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite is required.
- The ability to work extended hours during the busy season, typically July through November.
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oG4gafwU&s=website
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.