Human Resources- Payroll Specialist
Human Resources- Payroll Specialist
myHR Partner is expanding in a big way! To support our growth, we have added a new Payroll Specialist position.
We are an HR Outsourcing company- not a payroll/ benefits company, not a staffing service or PEO. You will be a W2, professional HR provider and conduct an array of payroll activities, including implementation, transitions, and compliance. It’s a cool job.
How to apply:
- Please check out our current openings at: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/client-jobs/ and choose which job or jobs you are interested in and apply with your resume and cover letter. BUT DON’T STOP THERE!!! We are speeding up the process, see the next step….
- Click here https://hire.li/b2a4897 to conduct a video interview where you will have a chance to share more about you and why you feel you would qualify for our open jobs. This is a 7-question, one-way interview (don't worry, you have plenty of options to practice and rerecord if needed!)
What makes our role unique:
- We support many different companies, managing HR functions like we are part of their internal team.
- You will expand your payroll and HR knowledge through on-going education and work experiences.
- Variety is abundant as you work in many industries, cultures and with companies throughout the US!
- We are an HR Outsourcing company- not a payroll/ benefits company, not a staffing service or PEO. You will be a W2, professional HR provider and conduct payroll processing; it’s a cool job.
- You will work in an environment where HR is valued! Our clients intentionally bring on and invest in HR and your input is what they invest in! (We love your input internally also!)
Cool facts you should know:
These are just some of the ways myHR Partner stands out from other HR jobs:
Flexible: Option to work on-site at our Allentown, Pa office, or a combination work from home and at the office. You will also occasionally visit clients at their locations.
Forward-Thinking: We offer a 40-hour workweek- we do not believe in overtime. Long hours do not support our strong company values. We are a small, ultra-modern company that takes a progressive approach to HR.
Fun: Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes.
Growth: We offer career-pathing for every level of staff!
Culture: We provide a work environment that gets you away from “the grind,” and into an environment where you will be energized by the impact you are making. We can’t help but brag about our press coverage: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/about/news-and-awards/
What you will do:
You will work for myHR Partner performing hands-on, payroll administration and HR generalist services. Our goal is to always represent our client companies as if you work directly for the company.
What the Job Looks Like:
- HR tasks will be based on experience and can include: Employee relations, management support, compliance, and policy management, hiring and retention activities, training, benefits administration, and additional HR-related project work.
- Oversee, conduct and collaborate payroll activities for your clients
- Provide support for new payroll clients and payroll vendor implementations and transitions
- Assist with payroll compliance -such as year-end tasks, state-specific regulations, etc.
- Serve as the main point of contact for payroll related information necessary for audits, benefits census data, worker’s compensation reviews, reporting, etc.
- Work with multiple HR and Payroll Technology solutions
- Full-time hours are M-F 8:30 am-5 pm, although you have the option to flex your hours. No overtime!
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Payroll exp.: 3+ years including processing, garnishments, reporting, and allocations. HR experience of at least 3+ years.
- Education: Prefer a bachelor’s degree in HR or a bachelor’s degree with an HR certification. Must be open to obtaining an SHRM HR Certification if not formally educated.
- Commitment to Learning: Willing to commit to continuous learning up to 20 hours per year paid by the company!
- Software Skills: We operate as a cloud-based company and fluency in MS Office is a must. Skills working in HR technology and Payroll technology required.
- Modern & Progressive HR Approach: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends.
- Adaptability: Excel at relationship building and adapting to a diverse customer base.
- Service: Living the “human" in Human Resources
Benefits and Perks Include:
- 40-hour workweek! Get your life back!
- Medical: paid for employee
- Telemedicine: paid for family
- Dental: paid for employee
- Vision: paid for employee
- Generous Paid time off
- Short-term disability: paid for employee
- Employee assistance program: paid for employee
- 401k with generous match
- Profit-Sharing: potential to be paid out quarterly
- Paid training: Up to 20 hours per year
- Fun Events: Tons of events all year long for internal staff and families
- Appreciation: Birthday and Anniversary celebrations with our wheel of fortune prizes are just some of the ways we inject fun into our work!
- Decorating allowance to make your workspace special
- Opportunity for giving: varies year to year
- True” Paid Time Off: Completely disconnect when you are off.
- 11 paid holidays
- Our made-up holiday: Winter Blues day
- Birthday day-off
- Growth opportunities are abundant!
Applicants can check their status at https://myhrpartnerinc.com/client-jobs/. Scroll to the bottom to: Check on an application you have submitted.
In the event of a job offer, your employment will contingent upon the successful completion of work references, education, and background verifications.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering myHR Partner as a potential employer! We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.