Human Resources- Future Opportunities
Do you love HR but also want to have a life? We can help with that.
Currently our positions are filled however leave a resume for future openings that are sure to come! We are growing faster than you can say, MyHR Partner offers amazing jobs!!
A little About Us
myHR Partner helps people. We step into an organization and take over all or some of the work of HR in a manner that makes sense for their business. We are hands-on, HR Professionals who think strategically and produce tangible results!
What Jobs do we Offer
Currently we do not have any openings. We invite you to leave a resume for future opportunities.
We hire for: (all jobs require a formal HR education. Period. It’s for a real reason- not vanity)
- Entry level HR- must have a formal HR education
- Mid-level HR- Generalist duties
- HR Specialist- Specialists in Payroll, Benefits and/or Hiring
- HR Managers- The main contact for various clients
- HR Director- Typically we hire within
Sounds like fun, but I bet you work crazy hours, right?
This is where myHR Partner is unlike other HR jobs. Our full-time employees work 40 hours a week. Full stop. We also offer part-time options! Our hours are M-F 8:30-5:00 (Eastern time!) You are not expected to work nights, weekends, or holidays. Your Paid Time Off is true vacation time, so leave your computer and cell phone at home. You won’t need them.
We understand that you have a life, so we allow our employees to flex their time as long as we are responsive to our clients. You can take care of the things that are important to you with zero guilt & judgement.
This Sound Too Good to be True!
We hear this a lot, but our commitment to a 40-hour week is the cornerstone of our culture. Here are some other things you should know about us:
- Forward Thinking- we take a modern approach to all we do.
- Growth- career pathing for every level of staff
- Have we mentioned fun? Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes.
- Nationwide recognition- we can’t help but brag out our press coverage: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/about/news-and-awards/
Wait, there’s more. Let’s talk benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and EAP benefits are company paid for employees!
- Telemedicine for family- company paid
- 401k with a generous match
- Generous profit sharing potential- paid quarterly
- Real Paid time off -Don’t make us confiscate your laptop during your vacation. We will do it.
- Paid Training- Up to 20 hours a year. Who doesn’t love learning?
- Appreciation: Birthday and Anniversary celebrations (including a prize wheel!)
- Decorating allowance: your workspace can reflect just how cool you really are.
- 11 paid holidays, including our “Winter Blues Holiday” and your birthday!
Show Me the Money
We believe in transparency- so let’s talk money up front.
We value our employees and recognize their expertise, but our jobs are not six-figure salaries. Have you ever heard the expression “that’s why he/she gets paid the big bucks?” Those big bucks go hand in hand with crazy travel, long hours, and constant demands on your time. Our compensation philosophy reflects our commitment to a strong work life balance. We feel our employees are priceless and our salaries are competitive and commensurate with a 40-hour week.
What a Qualified Candidates Looks Like
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Can be remote or local depending on the opening. We hire from East Coast to Mid-West.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in HR or Business (with a focus in HR), AND/OR a PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM- SCP certificate. This is an absolute requirement.
- Commitment to Learning: Willing to commit to continuous learning up to 20 hours per year paid by the company!
- Software Skills: Must be well versed in MS Office and various software as we are a cloud-based company
- Modern & Progressive HR Approach: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends.
- Adaptability: Excel at relationship building and adapting to a diverse customer base.
- Service: Living the “human" in Human Resources.
How to apply:
Please check out our current openings at: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/careers/at-myhr-partner/and choose which job or jobs you are interested in and apply with your resume and cover letter.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered, click here to log in and check the status of your application.
If you have not yet registered , click here to register.
In the event of a job offer, your employment will contingent upon the successful completion of work references, education, and background verifications.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering myHR Partner as a potential employer! We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for adhering to this request.