Bills are usually a one-way debt that you owe for a service, but never see any money in return. Billing Associates are usually the ones who get to repetitively issue those dreaded bills. But what if there was a Billing Associate role where the bill you are issuing is paying for a service that will help people get an average return of $300,000+? That’s exactly what ERCApplication’s expertise in the Employee Retention Tax Credit is doing for small to mid-sized businesses. And we’re currently looking for a Billing Associate to join the team who is looking to be a part of a company whose main goal is to infuse cash flow back into their customer's businesses.
What you’ll do
As a Billing Associate at ERCApplication, you will play a pivotal role in the billing and invoicing process of the business from issuing the invoice to post-sales/payment activities. With an extraordinary focus on accuracy and timeliness, you will work within our one-of-a-kind CRM ensuring customer payment statuses are updated for the rest of the team. This position may evolve as our business grows and you showcase your skillsets but day-to-day you could expect the following:
- Apply customer payments to QuickBooks and our unique Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, reconciling often to ensure accuracy
- Generate QuickBooks customer invoices and answer customer questions when needed
- Create a system to track unique customer payment situations
- Provide weekly customer payment reports to the Leadership team
- Communicate payment statutes frequently with necessary departments to ensure a timely and efficient process for customers
- Complete manual data entry and auditing between billing systems and CRM platform
- Assist Controller with priority accounts when needed
What you need to thrive in this role
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and proficiency in Excel
- Prior experience working within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Thorough attention to detail when manually adding, reporting, and tracking information
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortability with repetitive tasks and speaking with customers regarding their invoices
- Exposure to QuickBooks is a plus
- An associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
At ERCApplication, we are one of a kind. We are a new business that saw a need for our services as a result of the ever-changing and confusing Employee Retention Credit Tax Credit. The Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERC) is a little-known tax credit that employers can qualify for. And it’s complicated. But our team of experts help small to mid-size business reclaim the money they worked hard for. We have processed 5,500+ returns for businesses and found a total of $500,000,000 in qualified wages and counting. We plan to continue to help as many businesses navigate this process as possible and expand into other areas in the future.
What we offer you
Our people are important to us, and we want it to show. Our offerings are below:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- PTO and Holidays
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oCdGlfwA&s=myHRpartner
Is this the job for you? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who might be interested.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer!
At ERCApplication, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to that by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.