Are you a strategic Brand Manager who is tired of working within the confines of a strict corporate structure? Then we are looking for you! Straight Arrow Products, whose Mane ‘n Tail line of personal skin and haircare products is trusted worldwide, has an exciting new opportunity for a Brand Manager to help set and execute the strategic plans for our unique product lines that serve both the human and equine communities. This is an opportunity that will allow you to showcase your entrepreneurial skills! If you an analytical, driven, and organized Brand Manager, then we want to speak with you!
About Us and What we Offer You
Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow has grown to be leading brand in the human and equine personal and skin care space. Despite worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and customer service.
Benefits and Perks
At Straight Arrow, employees are never seen as a number and your contributions are valued every day! We show appreciation through the following programs:
- Company paid medical coverage for employees
- Voluntary dental, vision, and disability coverages
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
What the Job Looks Like
- Strategic Plans: Develop both short and long-term strategic plans for the business in collaboration with executive leadership to drive growth, volume, profitability, and market share. Support the development and execution of marketing plans & strategies related to product development, positioning, packaging, pricing, and consumer and shopper marketing. Collaborate with the Communications team to develop advertising, promotional, and PR campaigns including social media.
- Project Management: Create and manage schedules associated with strategic plans to ensure that all departments are informed and prepared to execute strategies within associated timelines.
- Business Analysis: Complete analysis of business trends and insights to assist with forecasting and planning. Identify key business drivers and opportunities. Produce reporting analytics for sales team. Follow development of industry trends to provide input on new product development.
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of progressive experience in brand management in the hair care industry
- Strong strategic planning & business analysis skills
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing timelines
- Prior experience utilizing syndicated data for business analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Ability to develop a P&L plan
- Strong computer skills including marketing software, e-commerce and social media platforms, Google ads/Google Suite preferred
- Ability to travel as needed for conferences and meetings, primarily nationally, with the possibility of international travel
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.