Spanish Translation Quality Assurance Lead
We’re ISI Language Solutions, a BIG language company, and due to our continued growth, we’re getting bigger! As a Spanish Translation Quality Assurance Lead with ISI you will get to lead and contribute to initiatives aimed at driving quality, consistency, efficiency, and scalability of our translation processes across the board. Work from our offices in sunny Glendale, CA, or on a remote basis anywhere in the US!
What the job looks like
- Exercise your skills in quality control, damage control, client relationship, training, and vendor management
- Develop and implement new and existing quality processes and tools and drive implementation with the relevant teams
- Oversee ISI’s QA metrics and data, and drive quality communications
- Streamline internal QA process (glossaries, style guides, etc.)
- Spot check deliverables to be on the lookout for any quality issues
- Set QA goals and objectives and oversee the use of best practices in ISI’s QA processes
- Facilitate language quality discussions among internal and external teams
- Help the President, Client Relations Manager, etc. communicate ISI’s QA process to the client
- Investigate client feedback to complete resolution reports needed for client deliverables. Own feedback report tracking, investigations, analysis, and actions
- Maintain and expand ISI’s resource database and pool; proactively seeking new resources in preparation for potential needs
- Partner with management and Project Managers in terms of new resource needs, resource quality and feedback, and other resource-related items
- Train Project Managers on resource protocols
- Ensure efficient use of CMS pertaining to resource activities
What you’ll need to be successful
- Native comfort with Spanish and fluent level of English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Communications, or related field preferred
- QA experience managing projects
- Proficiency in translation memory software application and/or CAT tool
- Passion for using data and metrics to measure impact and define improvements
- Detail-oriented with a relentless pursuit of quality
- Excellent collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to effectively work with remote teams and deliver results.
- Highly polished communication skills - speaking, writing, and presenting
- Resourcefulness and initiative to use critical thinking to find a solution.
About us and what we offer you
ISI is a top 15 supplier of full-service language and localization services in virtually every language used in business. To learn more about us and what we do, visit https://isilanguagesolutions.com.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salaries and provide unscheduled performance-based bonuses throughout the year
- We are growing at a rapid pace and advancement opportunities are available for those who perform well
- In addition to professional growth and advancement, we offer our employees great perks such as:
- Company-sponsored health and dental insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Fun employee events
- and more!!
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o811gfwa&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
(Is this a job you want to and can do? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who can say yes and yes!)
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering ISI Language Services as a potential employer!