Translation Project Manager
Are you a talented Translation Project Manager seeking a new challenge? ISI Language Solutions, a BIG language company, wants to hear from you! We’re getting bigger and are seeking Project Managers to facilitate translation projects. We use our dynamic multitasking and creative thinking skills in a variety of industries, delivered with a concierge-level customer service experience. Work from our offices in sunny Glendale, CA, or on a remote basis anywhere in the US! We know you will love being a part of our eclectic, fast-paced, and passionate team!
What the Job Looks Like
We are passionate about going above and beyond for our clients, and it shows! As a Translation Project Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team through all phases of completing concurrent translation projects. These are just some of the exciting responsibilities you will have:
- Ensure projects are accomplished efficiently and effectively within timeline and budget, all with the highest quality.
- Assign, monitor, and measure team members’ workload.
- Maintain, cultivate, and grow client relationships with the goal of exceeding client satisfaction.
- Resolve issues that may have any production, business, or client impact.
- Create, maintain, update, and improve processes, policies, and standards.
- Identify team training needs and provide coaching.
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree or background in translation is preferred. Education in computer science, software development, or engineering is a plus.
- Strong experience in translation or project coordination
- Native or near-native fluency in English is required. Native fluency in a language other than English is strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and proficiency in SDL Trados Studio (or other CAT tool) required and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Superior communication skills with impeccable grammar, including professional email correspondence
- Adept at providing concierge-level customer service experience and anticipate customer needs
- Ability to thrive in a team-driven environment
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills while being extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work extended hours during busy periods based on business needs
- Experience in the healthcare or insurance industries a plus
About Us and What We Offer You
ISI is a top 15 supplier of full-service language and localization services in virtually every language used in business. To learn more about us and what we do, visit https://isilanguagesolutions.com.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salaries and provide unscheduled performance-based bonuses throughout the year
- We are growing at a rapid pace and advancement opportunities are available for those who perform well
- In addition to professional growth and advancement, we offer our employees great perks such as:
- Company-sponsored health and dental insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Fun employee events
- and more!!
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o5r4ffwz&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
(Is this a job you want to and can do? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who can say yes and yes!)
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering ISI Language Services as a potential employer!