Asset Management Technology Analyst
Asset Management Technology Analyst
Lehigh County Authority is seeking an Asset Management Technology Analyst to join their Allentown, PA team. In this role, you’ll be a part of a new and exciting department that supports the Asset Management Technology team in planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). If you enjoy working with leading-edge technology in the GIS and CMMS field, with continuous opportunities to learn and help drive initiatives, this is the role for you!
What you’ll do
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and configure Cityworks Office AMS to support the growing use and adoption of CMMS.
- Develop Crystal Reports and PowerBi reports using CMMS database tables.
- Perform regular data analysis on assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
- Working with Operations Management, measure and publish KPI metrics; interpret data and recommend findings.
- Ability to read and understand the Cityworks data model to aid in the development of reports, inspection templates, automated workflows, and troubleshoot technical issues that arise.
- Perform QA/QC on CMMS data using Excel and other reporting tools to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and quality of the asset information and data.
- Develop web hooks to automate repetitive processes in CMMS.
- Understand basic XML scripting to support customization of end user interfaces in the CMMS.
- Strongly support the development and maintenance of the Asset and Material Inventory.
- Provide frontline internal technical support to all users of AM Technology.
- Develop and maintain processes to support data automation.
- Working with the Plant and Field Maintenance Staff, design and implement business workflows as well as aid in the development of service requests, work orders, preventive maintenance items, and asset inspections.
- Assist with technical integration between business systems to improve processes and workflows.
- Assist with developing and implementing workflows to capture condition data in CMMS.
- Working with the Plant and Field Maintenance Staff, responsible for assigning criticality rating to maintenance activities to evaluate assets for
- Responsible for developing a program to identify and categorize patterns of end user technical issues and recommend
- Responsible for developing a training program that will assist with onboarding and continuing education for all users of AM
- Assist GIS staff with basic GIS functions such as digitizing on an as needed
- Assist in preparation of budgets related to the AM Technology
- Perform related work as
What you need to thrive in this role
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) or Management of Information Systems (MIS) strongly preferred, or Civil Construction Technology, or equivalent training, coursework, and experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years working in data management, data reporting techniques, working with a CMMS, and/or performance tracking; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong Excel skills or Crystal Reporting Knowledge are desired.
- IAM Certification desired or ability to obtain certification within 18 months of appointment.
- Working knowledge of ESRI Software and Tools specifically ArcMap, ArcGIS is a plus.
- Skills: Excellent computer skills, specifically working with web-based CMMS applications such as Cityworks.
- Strong knowledge or excel and/or other database reporting in development and data management.
- Basic knowledge of Wastewater Plants, Water Filtration Plant, pumping stations, pressure booster stations, water tanks, reservoirs, distribution system, collection system, and/or general utility operation.
- A strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally, and in writing.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues or recommend possible solutions.
- Possession of a valid PA driver’s license.
Established in 1966, Lehigh County Authority (LCA) is a non-profit, municipal authority focused on providing high-quality, affordable water and sewer services to our customers. We operate in a cost-effective and efficient manner that results in affordable rates for public services such as the water and sewer services LCA provides.
LCA works directly with ratepayers (water and sewer customers) to meet their needs and to develop partnerships and cooperative programs with neighboring municipal water and sewer systems. LCA's water rates are among the lowest in the Lehigh Valley, and our regional approach allows us to act quickly and to provide enhanced services where and when needed. LCA is an exciting and busy place to work, and our employees are the key to ensuring that our public services are valuable, affordable and of the high quality our customers expect.
What we offer you
LCA offers competitive pay and robust benefits including:
- Health, dental and vision coverage – covers employee and eligible dependents with affordable employee contributions.
- Generous paid vacation, excused absence, personal days, and holidays.
- Company provided life insurance.
- Eligibility for two retirement plans - Pennsylvania Municipal Defined Benefit Retirement Plan and 457(Empower).
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o4XHjfwL&s=Jobvite
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position.
Lehigh County Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lehigh County Authority does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, Veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer!