Executive Vice President, Programs & Administration
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust has an exciting and newly added opportunity for an EVP of Programs & Administration. In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to work with the President directing the daily operations of the Trust to meet the strategic vision and mission. If you are an engaged leader who believes in the importance of growing your team members while living out the mission on a daily basis, then we want to talk to you!
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust was established in 1947 to improve the health and quality of life of people with low incomes in Forsyth County and around North Carolina. Today, the Trust works to achieve Mrs. Reynolds’ vision by supporting thriving North Carolina communities, thriving residents, equitable access to health care, and equitable health outcomes. By listening to and learning with communities, the Trust works to achieve, long-term sustainable change to have a greater impact on the people Mrs. Reynolds asked the foundation to serve more than 70 years ago.
What the Job Looks Like
The Executive Vice President of Programs and Administration is responsible for the leadership and supervision of the daily operational work of staff members in the programs, administrative, communications, and evaluation and learning functions. The EVP will oversee staff, ensuring that the teams work cross-functionally and in support of the mission and vision of the Trust, paying special regard to the adherence to the Governing Documents in all aspects of the Trust. The EVP believes in the Trust’s mission and is deeply committed to improving the lives of residents with low incomes locally and around the state.
- Serves as the President’s strategic partner to guide and direct the daily operations of the Trust to assist in developing organizational priorities, making decisions and solving problems.
- Working closely with the Director of Administration, oversees the design and administration of office, financial accounting, and other systems desirable to carry out the affairs of the Trust. Ensures that financial resources, administrative and grant dollars, are managed with great fiduciary care.
- Direct reports include the Director of Administration, Director of Programs, Director of Communication, Director of Evaluation & Learning, and Program Coordinator. Responsible for mentoring, coaching, and training direct reports to ensure continued career and personal growth.
- Determines and directs plans for projects that advance the Trust and its service to the community, assembling the appropriate team member, setting project timelines and required deliverables.
- Builds positive relationships with and serves as a resource to Advisory Council members and Trustees. Attends all meetings and presents information and updates.
- Represents the President and the Trust at external meetings as needed, communicating the mission, vision, and strategic goals of the Trust.
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Master’s degree in business, health, or related field required.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience. Experience in philanthropy and/or non-profit sector preferred.
- Visionary leader with prior experience implementing a strategic vision.
- High-level performer with strong initiative and a commitment to achievement of goals
- Ability to motivate and engage team members, coaching and mentoring them to perform to their full potential.
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of strategic and operational business fundamentals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence, engage, coach, and mentor direct and indirect reports and peers while working cohesively and collaboratively on a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
What We Offer You
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (the Trust pays the entire cost of employee-only benefits coverage)
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) funded by the Trust
- Company paid STD, Life ,and AD&D benefits. Partial paid LTD, Long Term Care
- 403(b) plan with employer match
- PTO and paid holidays
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.