MDT Operations Manager
Are you an experienced, hands-on Operations Manager dreaming of an opportunity to open and manage a brand-new location? Would you enjoy being a part of a growing team that is committed to excellence in customer service? If so, this is the perfect position for you! In this role, you will work with the Executive Leadership team to build and manage our newest site location in Middletown, PA. This is an environment that supports and encourages innovation, integrity, and excellence!
About Us and What we Offer You
Blue Eagle Logistics is a small and collaborative logistics company dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers. We are growing each and every day and provide our employees a culture that allows them to showcase their entrepreneurial spirit and help us continue to grow! We need special talent to meet our customers’ needs and we believe in providing our employees with what they need to flourish. We have an excellent reputation for extraordinary customer service, leading-edge industry systems and technology, and an exceptional shipping service record!
At Blue Eagle Logistics, we are fully focused on equality and inclusion and believe deeply in diversity and all the fascinating characteristics that make us each unique.
Benefits and Perks
As MDT Operations Manager, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Opportunity to build your team!
• Entrepreneurial environment
• Medical benefits package
• Dental Benefits
• Basic Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
What the Job Looks Like
As the MDT Operations Manager, you will be integral and interactive in establishing our new Middletown, PA location. As the site grows, you will manage the following activities:
• Provide facilities management of site to ensure safe and efficient operations
• Responsible for management of P&L for the location. Must actively work to control expenses and understand how to positively influence revenue in a safe and efficient manner
• Serve as direct communication contact for employees, customers and vendors
• Respond to customer questions appropriately
• Motivate and lead the operations team to service excellence
• Train, maintain and model the company standards; ensure all safety procedures and policies are followed
• Manage equipment for efficient utilization, and coordinate all equipment maintenance needs
• Assist drivers with loading trucks
• Achieve results in a fast-paced environment
Important Qualifications to your Success
• 5+ years of management experience required
• 5+ years of transportation industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Outstanding customer service skills required
• Microsoft office experience and ability to learn new systems required
• Ambitious self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team
• Must have proven, reputable decision-making skills
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, twist, stoop, reach, and lift 50+ pounds
• Availability to work a flexible schedule is needed
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
• An updated resume
• Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
• Salary requirement
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o2ULcfwD&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.