Technical Project Manager
Come be a part of our growth! Velaspan is seeking a remote Project Manager with technical experience to coordinate and manage our new professional services team focused on healthcare customer delivery projects. As a customer-facing Project Manager, you will use your detail orientation and technical experience with PBX/VoIP to manage projects of varying sizes throughout the project lifecycle.
About Us and What We Offer You
Based in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Velaspan is a leading professional services organization that specializes in wireless network design and consulting services. Velaspan consultants have been integral in the development of thousands of indoor and outdoor mobility solutions across virtually every business environment including enterprise, government, pharmaceutical, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, and education. Leveraging extensive experience with wireless infrastructure and mobile data collection devices, Velaspan is uniquely positioned to design, deliver and support the mobility solution that is right for any business.
Benefits and Perks
At Velaspan we are passionate about the quality of our work. We are a dedicated group of professionals who love what we do and where we work. We are often referred within the wireless industry to solve problems others cannot solve and are committed to excellence and strive to offer unmatched support to our customers. We offer our employees great perks like:
- A generous salary commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off
- Variety of benefits - including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Ability to contribute and be part of our exciting ongoing growth
- A fun job in the IT field working with the best in the industry
- Opportunities to work with clients in diverse industries
- Company-paid training opportunities
What the Job Looks Like
As a Project Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the growth and success of Velaspan and our amazing clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that assigned customer delivery projects are properly planned and managed throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage domestic projects of medium to large size
- Manage customer project delivery activities as per defined contract scope, assumptions, and constraints
- Interface with customers and peers to collect information needed to perform professional services
- Ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored accordingly
- Establish and maintain a good knowledge of networking, wireless networking, and associated technology
- Ensure a proactive risk management approach to each delivery project
- Successful outcome of project deliveries in terms of cost and quality
- Report regular status updates, manage resource plan and allocation for assigned projects
Important Qualifications to Your Success
- Education: Degree in Business Administration or IT desired
- Experience: 1+ years Project Management experience in the IT, telecommunication, or healthcare sectors required
- Certification: Project Management certification desired
- Communication: Excellent verbal & written communication skills required
- Location: Remote position, however, must reside within in Eastern or Central Time zone
- Travel: Occasional, we expect less than 20%
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o08NjfwY&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer!
At Velaspan, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to that by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Colorado Pay Transparency Statement
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the estimated salary range for this role if hired in Colorado is $70,000-$100,000. Compensation will depend on multiple factors, including geographic location, qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for HRA, paid time off, and holiday pay