Paid Search Account Manager
Paid Search Account Manager
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX are one of the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific to us, and reflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.
What is the role?
Due to the growth of existing clients and new client acquisition, we have created new opportunities within our Paid Search team. We are looking for a Paid Search Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to work on a mixture of UK and Global clients across different verticals. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering best-in-class Paid Search campaigns for our clients and help them achieve their Business objectives. The role requires previous and extensive experience on Google Shopping and Amazon preferably on a Retail client. Previous experience working on Global clients and understanding the Search Ops across other Markets would be highly valued
- Hands-on PPC campaign management from set-up to optimisation and measurement within Native and 3rd party PPC management consoles i.e. SA360
- Extensive experience on Google Shopping as well as Amazon Search Ads
- Carry out thorough optimisation across Google, Microsoft and Amazon Search to improve performance based on the client’s KPIs
- Assist the PPC Account Director on the Media Plan creation by collating the required data and insights using the relevant tools i.e. Search Trends, Keyword planner etc
- Manage client media briefs with the AD’s guidance ensuring appropriate budgets are secured and clear and achievable KPIs are agreed
- Implement and analysis testing and innovation opportunities to optimize Search and Shopping campaigns to improve performance
- Complete client reporting in a timely manner and to the required standards
- Carry out regular campaign and budget management checks
- Contribute to regular client meetings preparing material and presenting on performance and account actions
- Analyse campaign data to inform future optimisation opportunities and drive actionable insights
- Work with the Account Director to scope out new opportunities to improve performance and drive innovation
- Understand, get trained and implement the MSIX Finance and PO Process
- Effectively communicate with your Manager, Client Team and Clients regarding deadlines and delivery of work
- Train, support and guide the PPC Account Executive through the different tasks while helping out with prioritisation
The candidate will report to the Head of Biddable. For personal development and day to day management they will report into the Paid Search Business Director.
1 Senior Account Executive
Core Competencies and skills required
- Positive attitude & most importantly genuine enthusiasm
- A PPC specialist with strong hands-on experience across traditional Search as well as Shopping and Amazon Search
- Comfortable with navigating through the different platforms, UIs and third-party tools i.e. SA360
- Proficient with optimising PPC campaigns for different KPIs inc. automation
- An understanding of the role of Audiences on Paid Search and the activation principles (through RLSA)
- Google Basic and Advance qualification
- Analytically minded with the ability to interpret data and identify trends
- Eager to improve knowledge and skills through continuous training
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Experience using features of Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel
- You are pro-active and driven to deliver best in class planning and output for your clients
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
How will success in this role be measured?
- An increase in key performance KPIs and insight generation for your clients
- A tangible difference in the account performance and client’s operating efficiency
- A more efficient output of work, to excellent quality and on a timely basis
- A positive impact seen across all Business KPIs
- Constructive feedback from Internal stakeholders and clients