Data Visualisation Executive
Data Visualisation Exec Job Spec
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX are one of the UK's fastest-growing media planning and buying agency, having doubled in size in the last two years to 150 people and £200m in billings. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but GroupM’s minority ownership means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has two ambitions. To be a top ten agency in every market in which we operate, and to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
What is the role?
The Data Visualisation Exec sits within the Dashboarding team who deliver advertising performance and business intelligence reporting for clients such as Toyota, Lexus, Fossil and Virgin Money teams across Europe.
Reporting into the Data Visualisation Manager, the role combines technical ability in data manipulation, report development and analytical techniques along with creative flair for visualising and presenting data in a clear, comprehensive and inspiring way.
This is a great role for a numerate candidate with some experience who wants to develop reporting and visualising approaches, who has a passion for data, is proactive, enthusiastic and has a willingness to learn.
- Build client dashboards to help visualise key metrics such as sales, social listening, web and campaign analytics, advertiser reporting and performance
- Manage three key internal database reporting tools, Synthesis, Edge and mReport, working with internal teams across Europe requesting local reports and managing data uploads
- Collating and auditing data from various sources, working with account teams to assure data accuracy
- Work with relevant data sources and extract, manipulate and visualise data
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly client reporting
- Liaise with account teams and clients on reporting needs, interpretation and application of outputs
- Support the Data Visualisation Manager and wider team
- You will be educated in STEM subjects to a high standard
- You have existing knowledge of the media landscape both online and offline channels
- You will be an Excel wizard, we need someone with advanced skills who can handle a pivot table
- You will have a keen interest in data and tech
- You are keen to learn and have an inquisitive nature combined with excellent attention to detail
- Nice to haves: If you have any experience of reporting and visualising data and statistics, knowledge of dashboarding tools such as Datorama, Tableau PowerBI etc, Knowledge of SQL, Experience of Web Analytics – Google tools (GA360, DoubleClick, Search Ads)