Paid Social Senior Account Executive
Paid Social Senior Account Executive
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX are one of the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific to us, and reflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.
What is the role?
Due to the growth of existing clients and new client acquisition, we have created new opportunities within our Paid Social team. We are looking for a Paid Social Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 9 months’ experience to work on a mixture of UK and Global clients across different verticals. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering best-in-class Paid Social campaigns for our clients and help them achieve their Business objectives. The role is not suitable for an entry-level person. Previous experience working on Global clients and understanding the Paid Social Ops across other Markets would be highly valued
- Own the execution and set up of Paid Social campaigns across the clients
- Lead the planning, execution and optimisation for the clients whilst delegating to the AE where appropriate
- Take a leading role in managing day-to-day client contact with the AD’s guidance
- Create and own the Master Finance Doc across all clients with the relevant Booking and Reconciliation info
- Support, mentor and guide the AE through Paid Social Best Practice implementation
- Delegate and manage the AE’s workloads aiming for flawless executions and consistent best practice implementation
- Acknowledge clients’ emails in a timely manner
- Ongoing collaboration with the main Media Partners proactively reaching out for new opportunities
- Review client performance providing actionable insights and recommendations for delivering performance efficiencies through optimisation
- Make full use of the technology available i.e. dashboards for reporting, implementing processes and practices that maximize operational efficiencies etc
- Proactively identify development opportunities for the clients
- Attend relevant Platform training
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and apply these to clients’ campaigns where relevant
- Support and educate the client teams and clients on the benefits of paid social
- Ensure close and proactive collaboration with the account team and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain high standards of behaviour and attitude at work
The candidate will report to the Head of Biddable. For personal development and day to day management they will report into the Paid Social Account Director
Direct Reports – N/A
Core Competencies and skills required
- Positive attitude & enthusiasm
- Extensive hands-on experience setting up and optimizing Paid Social campaigns
- Comfortable with using Facebook Ads Manager and other Social UIs
- Experience with navigating through the different platforms, audience targeting capabilities, buying methods etc
- Proficient with optimising Paid Social campaigns for different KPIs i.e. Reach vs. Video Views vs. Traffic
- A good understanding of the role of Audiences on Paid Social and the activation principles
- Exceptional execution and application of Paid Social Best Practice Framework
- Willing to improve knowledge and skills through continuous training
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Experience using features of Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel
- Additional language skills is an advantage
How will success in this role be measured?
The Paid Social Senior Account Executive will be expected to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm to develop and progress. Setting up, optimising and managing client campaigns to achieve the agreed KPIs as well as effectively communicating with clients and internal stakeholders will be a key measure of success.