Grocery Administrative Assistant
Hiring Range: DOE
Under the Director of Grocery supervision, the Grocery Administrative Assistant performs the following duties:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotional support to include but not limited to completing pricing and promotional paperwork i.e. accurate costs, allowances and profitability.
- Vendor communication including but not limited to obtaining product information.
- Marketing support to include but not limited to review and editing of flyers/promos and ads.
- Uphold Mother’s standards by communicating effectively with all teams.
- Report generation. Help evaluate important inventory reports regarding top sellers, overstocks, zero movers, etc.
- Project management. Mastery to manage a complex business ensuring the management of deadlines.
- Timely response to customer service emails and phone calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain and manage multi-activity deadlines as related to cost maintenance, invoice audit support, program-specific contracts.
- Project management as directed by Director of Grocery
- Aptitude for analytical and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on outlook, excel and PowerPoint, corporate to store point of sale systems and micro-strategy.
- Track record of showing a “can-do” attitude and a passion for work.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others, and handle a fast-paced environment.
- Strong desire to succeed.
- Organized, strength in systematization is a plus.
- Preferred knowledge/experience in Grocery.
Must be available
- Willing to work weekdays between the hours of 7 am - 3:30 pm
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.