Arborist, Business Operations Partner, Western Region
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you.
Our Franchise Operations Team is comprised of Certified Arborists and Tree Care Industry professionals. We are the support system for our Owners, providing training. assistance and advice in the areas of sales and operations.
The Successful Candidate will;
- Assist new franchises during the on-boarding stage with large and small equipment choices, employees and operational set up.
- Travel to locations throughout the Western Region, assist with the opening of new Franchises.
- Provide periodic on-site visits for established locations and provide recommendations for improvements and growth.
- Promote the safety culture, following ANSI Standards.
- Consult with Owners on a daily basis to provide support and recommendations on business operations, sales and profitability.
- Exceptional knowledge & experience in operations, sales and/or management in the Tree Care industry
- ISA or State Arborist Certification, or the ability to obtain, CTSP helpful
- Bachelor’s Degree in the green industry or related field is helpful
- Excellent communications & follow-up skills with the ability to make decisions and work independently as well as part of a team
- The desire to travel
This position offers competitive compensation, a great environment and the opportunity to work with a growing National Brand.