Tree Climber - Monster Tree Service, West Valley
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
- Responsible for climbing, pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties.
- Use of Aerial Lifts
- Properly prepare, maintain and safely operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts.
- Operate as part of a crew supporting the Crew Foreman.
- Ensure excellent Customer Service
- Climbing experience utilizing rope and saddle when pruning, knowledge of knots, chainsaw operation and chipper operation.
- Experience with Aerial Lifts desired
- Familiarity with ANSI standards
- Driver’s License required. Commercial Driver’s License helpful, or ability to obtain.
- Minimum experience - 1 year climbing experience.
- Experience with crew management, training, customer service, and safety procedures are highly valuable.
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer