Salesforce Administration Manager (6 month contract)
This role is responsible to maintain Moneris’ Salesforce environment by managing the day-to-day use of the platform, driving change for the Salesforce user community using data to support decision making, and managing system configuration to support organizational initiatives.
You will be accountable for:
- Hands on configuration of Salesforce platform
- Configuring and designing Salesforce workflows, page layouts, business rules and associated process flows for end users
- Providing guidance on the design of a solution
- Coordinating between clients/users and technical teams on various functional requirements and technical design
- Planning and ensuring business readiness for Salesforce implementation, identify and coordinate with stakeholders as the SME of Salesforce
- Maintaining clear and documented change management, and project management processes related to Salesforce
- Remaining informed on Salesforce trends, product/feature releases and best practices
Your experience includes:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution)
- 3-5 years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Certificate in Agile, or PMP, is considered an asset
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.