The role will collaborate with multiple partners including the Brand Manager, internal creative agency, creative team members and project leads on external and internal campaigns, product launches, partner projects, and events. This includes maintaining brand language consistency while delivering high-quality, persuasive copy within a variety of digital and print collateral – including presentations, marketing materials, social media posts, blog articles, emails, rich media advertising, sales kits, internal communications, infographics, and other online content.
You will be accountable for:
• Helping ideate and write content that is brief, on brand, and compelling to the B2B market.
• Ensuring brand language consistency throughout all creative projects.
• Writing B2B copy that addresses the challenges that business owners face.
• Editing and proofreading copy as needed.
• Collaborating with Marketing Managers, Product Owners, and other internal clients to discuss brief details, including business objectives and requirements.
• Working on several campaigns concurrently with tight deadlines.
Your experience includes:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Communications or a related discipline.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Copywriter.
• Demonstrable B2B copywriting skills with a strong portfolio.
• Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
• Great research skills and the ability to independently track down information.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – must be a team player.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency with MS Office application – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.