Business Systems Analyst - Payment Governance
Leads the design of technology solutions by collecting and/or analyzing business requirements, working with developers and users to design and document functional solutions. Creates and maintains platform and project artifacts including solution documents, user interface designs and wireframes, data mapping, user and system workflows, reporting, etc.
Designs and maintains the platform user experience, leveraging best practices, research and testing to design new features. Collaborates with other platform teams and marketing to ensure consistency and brand standards
Uses subject matter expertise on the platform to provide support and consultation for end users, business and project teams
Develops and manages the roadmap for the platform, working in collaboration with business and technology stakeholders. Provides project management for internal projects and change requests
You will be accountable to:
• Lead the platform experience and work with business groups and external stake holders to elicit, and review requirements.
• Analyze and translate the business requirements into functional requirements for the platform, always keeping in mind the optimal user experience.
• Oversee day-to-day business support of payment platforms applications acting as a point of contact; ensure that activities follow established processes, requirements and criteria
• Maintain and channel an updated knowledge of Card Association's technical and compliance requirements in Canada / US as well as of all products and services developed or planned by Moneris
• Ensure that card association mandatory regulations relating to POS Products are implemented in accordance with the compliance schedule and managed on an ongoing basis
• Determine high level impact on various products and services, and communicate such in a timely manner to the appropriate team within the Moneris technology team
• Read, review, and analyze, contact / contactless new technology bulletins, specifications, compliance requirements and other documents from relevant associations and vendors and providing written recommendations and analysis as well as creating technical requirements documentation
• Providing input on any recurring or anticipated problems, pitfalls and risks associated with ongoing POS development activities
• Effectively communicate the designed changes to both business and technical groups to ensure a common understanding. This requires working directly with QA and software development teams to ensure what is developed and tested meets the business requirements, and working with the business groups to show them how the solution fulfills their needs.
• Viewed as a subject matter expert for the platform, provide input into the feasibility and reasonability for the requested changes. Analyze the changes and provide viable options to accomplish the change.
Your experience includes:
Bachelor's degree required; or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge of EMV and experience with Madcap or Adobe Robohelp
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in a technical support role supporting custom-built applications
• Proficient in reviewing, analyzing, writing, and maintaining documentation and data querying
• Highly proficient in leading large scale projects or significant project steps and communicating progress/approach with technical/non-technical peers/clients and leaders.
• Proficiency in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is an asset
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.