Cloud Security Architect
You will be a key player responsible for management of cyber security risk at Moneris in order to improve the overall security posture of the organization.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide cyber-security architecture and design for major projects working in collaboration with peers from technology architecture.
- Develop and maintain 2-3 year roadmaps covering all cyber-security domains.
- Identify the gaps between the future-state and current-state cyber-security architecture.
- Define architectural principles and patterns to guide cyber-security decisions and solutions.
- Design cyber-security risk assessment for complex projects
- Understand regulatory and industry developments around cyber-security that are applicable to Moneris.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend the market trend in cybersecurity technologies and prepare position papers to align Moneris to the trend.
- Collaborate on the implementation of EA through the organization, work with technology Architects, and technology leads to ensure security is built into the technology roadmap.
- Act as a cyber-security ambassador when interacting with teams outside of security.
- Identify and document high level cyber-security risks and propose mitigating controls.
- Assisting with strategic, tactical, and compliance review and planning of security program.
Your experience includes :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ISSAP or SABSA certification.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in cyber-security field, with minimum of 5 years of experience as a security architect with direct experience in designing various security solutions that address cyber-security risks.
- Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Knowledge of cyber-security best practices for:
- Identity management
- Network security
- Application security
- Internal security controls
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.