National Apartment Maintenance Technician
Maintenance workers, do you like to travel? Want to work for an awesome company? If so, there isn't a better time to join the 9th largest property management company in the U.S. than now! We are growing and adding a brand new position in the Dayton, Ohio area.
Today we are looking for a National Traveling Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our FAMILY. This position would entail travel throughout the state and adjoining states for Monarch.
75% travel is to be expected.
This is an amazing chance to grow your career with an excellent company. Our reviews speak for themselves. People love working for us and it is simple... We actually care about them!
Starting pay is up to $20.00 an hour plus $30.00 additional per day/per diem on travel days, plenty of overtime, 2 weeks on/1 week off schedule, offer $30/month Blue Cross health benefits for yourself, the chance for 2 raises in the first year, profit sharing potential, a 401k matching component, paid holidays, paid travel and a fun and enjoyable culture that is FAMILY driven!
Sound good? Apply today and I would love to tell you more about who we are and what we can do for you. Read our reviews please... they speak for themselves. You won't be disappointed with Monarch!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses problems and makes repairs including but not limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, and dry walling
- Assists with property operations as needed and directed, including but not limited to: completing structural maintenance (internal and external), turning units, completing work orders, assisting with grounds/curb appeal, snow removal and pool maintenance as needed
- Paints and stains, both interior and exterior applications
- Contributes to effective inventory control by keeping track of equipment used, maintaining clean and organized work/project areas, etc.
- Cooperates with team to ensure timely completion of capital projects, including but not limited to rehabs and major repairs
- Works with 3rd party vendors as needed
- Consistent and sustained adherence to Monarch Professional Behavioral Standards
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC EPA, Pool, and/or OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) certification preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in maintenance, including 1 year in multi-family housing
- Intermediate technical proficiency in:
- Dry walling, including painting and carpentry
- Plumbing, including sweating copper pipe
- Electrical, including outlets, switches, and light fixtures
“A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview.”
Equal Opportunity Employer