Maintenance Technicians, Supervisors, Multisite WANTED!
Today is the day to get on board with one of the fastest growing leaders, the 10th largest owner in multifamily housing in the country but not owned by a huge Corporate Trust rather a family who actually cares about our teams!
Our reviews speak for themselves, we don't just fill seats at Monarch but foster careers for professionals like you!
We are currently seeking entry level to well-qualified Maintenance people to join our teams in Toledo, OH!
Maintenance Technicians, Supervisors, Multisite & Rovers WANTED!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus more!
- Quarterly maintenance bonus structure, up to $2,000 Per Year, based on position and qualifiecations.
- On-Call Bonus, $70 a week.
- Renewal commissions shared monthly with maintenance.
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions including an up to 3% matching component.
- Amazing medical starting at only $30.00 per month for a great, comprehensive plan.
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off, 1stYear = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours.
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities.
- Paid additional training/school.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Tool reimbursement program, up to $400 per year.
- Power tool battery exchange program.
- Winter boot reimbursement program.
What we need depending on position:
- Ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner based on priority
- Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenants
- Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
- Working hand in hand with the Property Manager on a monthly budget review
- Manage and adapt a preventative maintenance program
- Exterior structural maintenance as needed
- Managing coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone, covers on call once every 5 weeks
- Snow removal (when applicable)
- Pool maintenance experience (when applicable)
- Assist in capital projects including but not limited to rehab and/or major repairs
- Assist in managing 3rd party vendors including gathering bids for projects
What you need depending on position:
- 1+ years’ experience in a maintenance related role
- HVAC Certification for some roles
- CPO Certification for some roles
- Experience managing/supervising 3+ employees for some roles
- Dry walling including painting and carpentry
- Working knowledge of plumbing including sweating copper pipe
- Working knowledge of electrical including outlets, switches and light fixtures
- Working knowledge to repair and/or diagnosis of appliances including refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers and garbage disposal
- Water heater knowledge both electric and gas for some roles
“A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer