Housekeeper (Apartment Community)
Hard working Housekeepers/Cleaners isn't it time you found a company that rewards hard work with annual reviews each year for a raise? How about a company that shares renewal commissions with their maintenance/housekeepers as well as the chance for quarterly bonuses? Well look no further than Monarch Investment and Management Group as we happily offer these perks as well as a company culture that is hard to beat! We love what we do and there is a reason we are growing so fast! Health, dental and vision insurance after 90 days and a company that loves to promote within.
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the appearance of property models, amenities, vacant units and public access areas.
Duties would include:
* Responsible for cleaning all make ready's/turned units for new occupants
* Responsible for daily trash removal and cleaning of all public access and interior areas
* Responsible for care, maintenance and inventory of all cleaning supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company related to housekeeping.
*1 year of experience in professional cleaning preferred, Must be detailed oriented
Benefits for full time employees:
- Annual reviews each year for the opportunity for a raise!
- Renewal commissions
- Corporate quarterly bonus potential if goals are met
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer