National Property Management and Software Trainer (Traveling)
Property Management Professionals, why just settle for another job when you can be growing your career with a group that does not have opportunity knocking, but has it pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success.
We are looking for a unique person for a unique opportunity. You will need to possess many skill-sets and an interest in developing others in order to be successful in this position. Monarch Investment and Management Group, located just south of Denver, Colorado, is a hands-on, fully integrated multifamily real estate company. MIMG is part of the top 50 multifamily owners in the country and a 2017 Top Workplace.
We are looking for a National Property Management Trainer who is able to mentor and train property managers, develop national training materials, and manage a related help desk.
This person will develop appropriate programs including the preparation of
videos/materials, and conduct a variety of training programs for the usage of property management software, including but not limited to YARDI related products as it relates primarily to onsite property operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train and coach new and existing employees on workflows/procedures related to YARDI property management software systems via in person, telephone and webinar sessions.
- Provide support of Yardi Voyager including core residential and financial modules as they relate to onsite property operations, including but not limited to Payment Processing, Invoice payments and Resident Screening workflow to include YARDIs CRM platform as well as Rent Café.
- Test and lead testing efforts related to new functionality, new modules, and upgrades to existing modules including creating test plans, test cases and working to ensure a rigorous UAT process is followed by department managers.
- Become knowledgeable with company-specific property management and accounting business processes and needs; continually look for ways to leverage YARDIs capabilities to improve efficiency through workflow, automation, and process improvement.
- Ensures adherence to all Monarch policies and procedures by the property team including all forms, leases, and other documents deemed standard for MIMG.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as onboarding training, on-the-job training, accounting procedures training and refresher training.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Related bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years supporting YARDI Voyager core residential and ancillary modules.
- 3+ years direct experience in multi-family rental housing.
- Able to mentor and teach core property management procedures.
- Proficient in providing end user support in accounting, property management and marketing YARDIs modules as they primarily relate to onsite operations.
- Proven experience in administering RentCafé, Popcard, CRM, Yardi Purchase Order, Yardi Inspection or equivalent portals/corporate sites.
- General knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, property management processes and the related to successful multifamily operations.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical users at all levels.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high ownership.
- Experience in training preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: May or may not have direct supervisory responsibilities. May have temporary supervisory responsibilities of the following at times, during need or other. Assistant Property Manager, Leasing Agents, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technicians, Porters, Housekeepers, Groundskeepers, Pool attendants and other applicable employees.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working conditions are normal for a fast-paced real estate management work environment.
- Must be able to travel to properties within MIMGs national portfolio. May include driving, bus, train or plane up to 75% of the time
- Mid to high-level stress during peak performance times.
Material and Equipment Directly used but not limited to:
- Computer, copier, printer, scanner, fax machine
- MS Office Suite, PDFs, YARDI software, and other property management software as applicable
- GoToMeeting, Skype and other digital conferencing required
- Cell phone or 2 way radio
If you are up for the challenge and ready to join a leader in the multifamily investment industry then send us your resume and why you want to be part of our team!