Regional Roving Maintenance Supervisor
Monarch Investment and Management Group is actively seeking a Regional Roving Maintenance Supervisor candidate that is willing to assist multiple properties in Wisconsin and Illinois as well as Minnesota and Indiana as needed. Travel is required and paid for this brand new position that we are excited to add to our family!
The ideal candidate must be willing to travel, have extensive HVAC knowledge and/or certification, CPO certification and has some experience with carpentry, plumbing, electrical, etc.
Essential Jobs and Duties:
- Oversee and manage special projects/capital improvements (meet with vendors, collect bids, schedule,others as needed)
- Help with preventative maintenance (fire inspections, mechanical, building maintenance and others as needed)
- Helps to oversee property maintenance staffs – Having a whatever it takes mentality to keep everything running smoothly and efficiently at each property
- Oversee project crews and identify property needs and schedule their time accordingly
- A Regional Roving Maintenance Supervisor is one who works within a set region for the purpose of assisting properties with special projects, turns, work orders or any maintenance needs within that region. A region can be within the same state or over multiple states and typically requires overnight stays.
-Rovers are expected to:
-Act as a role model for property staff and professional representation of Monarch
-Provide detailed statement of work completed for property records and for payroll allocation when applicable or requested by their supervisor.
-Regularly inspect the properties they work at and report inspection results to their direct supervisor who will then disseminate the information back to the property or advise the Rover to do so themselves, including curb appeal, shops, major equipment inventory/inspection, turn boards and work order reports.
-Coordinate purchasing bulk items and equipment as needed
-Assist with contractor relationships, including facilitation of project bids and selection determination as well as assisting with any logistics associated with these projects
-Assist with or coordinate coverage of on-call responsibilities and/or snow removal if a need is apparent for a property within their designated portfolio