Foam Roof Applicator (nationwide paid travel)
Want a real path to career success? Monarch Investment is seeking a Foam Roof Applicator to join our traveling roofing crew with the potential to run their own crew within a years time!
The right person will be a mentee to our roofing crew leader in repairing and installing flat roofs on buildings owned by Monarch Investment.
This position requires travel between many properties within Monarchs portfolio both in-state and out of state, based in Denver, CO with 75% travel nationwide.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects flat roofs for work needed and help write scopes of work.
- Prepare roofs by inspecting, removing, replacing or covering underlayment's
- Repairs or installs flashing into angles formed by walls, vents and any intersecting roof surfaces.
- Sprays roofs using our in-house spray roof rig.
- Ensures a clean work site including covering surrounding areas as not to have over-spray damage.
- Ensure that projects meet local, state and federal building codes
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect gutters and downspouts for damage and flow
- Minor repairs of gutters and downspouts when needed
- Paint surfaces connected to or within the scope of roofing work performed such as soffits or edging
- Prepare written reports on work performed and inspection results
- May be asked to assist on collecting bids from 3rd party vendors
- May be asked to manage 3rd party vendors related to roof & gutter work
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ months’ experience in roofing
- Foam roof experience preferred but will train the right person
- Compensation will be directly based on applicants ability and skills. Raises will be given at any time it is determined that higher level skills are present and/or mastered after learning from our crew lead.
- Paid travel
- Annual reviews every year and the opportunity for a raise
- Paid education/training programs so you can advance your career
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer