Apartment Maintenance Technician
MAINTENANCE SUPER HEROES NEEDED
Monarch Investment is growing and actively interviewing for an Apartment Maintenance Technician. This is a full-time and permanent role with a comprehensive benefits package and quarterly bonus structure.
If you enjoy saving the day, for our residents in need - We want to talk to you, ASAP……Plus, who doesn’t love wearing a cape!
We are also looking for candidates willing to relocate to McPherson!
SUPER POWERS YOU’LL PROVIDE:
- Completes work orders in a timely manner based on priority
- Make Ready / Turning apartments in between resident occupancy
- Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
- Maintaining property grounds
- Preventative maintenance
- Maintain and keep a clean and organized maintenance shop and other work areas
- Assist in coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone with other team members
SUPER POWERS YOU’LL NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in general maintenance
- Some drywall experience including painting and carpentry
- Basic knowledge of electrical including outlets, switches and light fixtures
- HVAC knowledge a pus!
- Problem solving skills
- Be able to provide great customer service to our residents
- Be willing to go through basic training within 30/days
SUPER BENEFITS YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Industry competitive compensation
- Amazing medical at $30 per month for a fantastic, comprehensive plan
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year: 80 Hours, 2-4 Years: 120 Hours, 5+ Years: 160 Hours
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions
- Renewal Commissions shared monthly with maintenance
- Paid additional training/school and Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly Anniversary Gifts
- $70.00 per week when on call for emergencies on top of regular pay
- Tool reimbursement program and Power tool battery exchange program
- Winter boot reimbursement program
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Monarch Investment and view our open positions, please visit our website at: www.monarchinvestment.com
VETERAN FRIENDLY EMPLOYER!