Assistant Property Manager (Apartment Community)
Property Management professionals, why just settle for another job when you can be growing your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking but has it pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success!
Monarch Investment is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join our team at City Limits Apartments in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and believe that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do.
Please do not contact the community directly.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
-Assists the Property Manager with all on-site property operations
-Ensure tenant renewals are being captured at the highest rate possible (Commissions paid)
-Responsible for building and maintaining a resident relations program
-Ensures property is leased at or above market occupancy at proper rent levels by showing and leasing apartments when leasing agent is unavailable (Commissions Paid)
-Assists Property Manager in ensuring all property marketing is current, accurate and at its greatest effect
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years' experience in multifamily housing
· Must have excellent computer skills and be able to navigate industry
software, YARDI preferred
· Have excellent verbal and written communication
· Demonstrate problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Annual reviews and the opportunity for a raise every year!
- $50.00 per apartment rented and renewal commissions!
- Paid education/training programs so you can advance your career
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
- Yearly Anniversary Gifts
Equal Opportunity Employer