Security Cable Installation Technician MIGR
If you're looking for something that's unique, fun and gives you the chance to travel, Apply to join our Installation Technician Team! Looking for candidates experienced in low voltage, cable running, and or security alarm installation.
PAY: Up to $20.50 an hour
$30 per day/per diem travel, Up to 5% annual raise, 20% off rent, 80 hours pto 1st year
1-2 weeks travel at a time time to be expected, 1 week off after a 2 week project! This is an amazing chance to grow your career and have job security with an excellent company. Our reviews speak for themselves. People love working for us because... We actually care about them!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, install, and facilitate the use of network cabling pathways for new and old construction, including but not limited to:
- Examining infrastructure in case of potential issues (loose connections, broken insulation, etc.)
- Pulling low voltage cabling (voice, data, TV, security) and installing cable support structures
- Positioning and terminating voice, data, and TV wall jacks
- Bending and mounting conduit
- Cutting pipe, fire stopping
- Labeling, constructing and/or dressing network cabling
- Mount and fasten hardware as needed to optimize system operation, including but not limited to weather-proof boxes, Wi-Fi access points, point-to-point antennas, camera systems, outdoor audio and video systems, etc.
- Read and apply electrical schematics and product manual knowledge, following proper installation procedures
- Program, test, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with installed systems
- Maintain and provide service support for all installed systems
- Complete job-related paperwork and administrative tasks
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
- Consistent and sustained adherence to Monarch Professional Behavioral Standards
Benefits for full time employees:
- Competitive pay based on skill set and experience Up to $20.50
- Paid Time Off 80hrs 1st year, 120 after 2, 160 after 5
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance $15 a check (single)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts 20% off!
- Free skiing at Monarch Mountain
- ATT plan discounts
- Up to 5% annual raises
- Matching 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer