Maintenance Technician (Apartment Community) $1500 Sign on bonus!
Maintenance professionals, there are tons of maintenance jobs out there but why just settle for a job when you can grow your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking but has it pounding at your door and handing you a key to real success.
We are growing and seeking an entry level maintenance technician and a maintenance supervisor at The Fairways at Lowry Apartments in Aurora, CO. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our rapidly expanding group.
We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do. If you are skilled and a hard worker then prepare yourself for the next chapter in your life, one with amazing growth and happiness. Once on board, we treat you right.
General Job Duties and Responsibilities depending on skill level:
• Completes work orders assigned in a timely manner based on priority
• Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenant occupancy
• Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
• Maintaining grounds
• Preventative maintenance as assigned
• Exterior structural maintenance as needed
• Assist in coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone with other team members
• Snow removal (when applicable)
• Pool maintenance (where applicable)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in apartment maintenance or equivalent
• Dry walling including painting and carpentry
• Basic knowledge of plumbing
• Basic knowledge of electrical, including outlets, switches, and light fixtures
• The maintenance supervisor positon must be HVAC certified
Benefits for full time employees:
- Annual tool reimbursement program
- Quarterly bonus structure for high performers
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer