Groundskeeper (Year-Round) Apartment Community
Monarch Investment, voted Best Place to Work 2021 by the National Apartment Association is seeking a Full-Time/Year-Round Groundskeeper to join our team.
We own and self-manage Fairfield Apartments, a gorgeous 337-unit community located in Little Rock and are looking for a full-time/year-round groundskeeper to join our team. If you have a knack for maintaining the beauty of the property’s appearance, we want to talk to you.
Overview: The Groundskeeper is responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image (curb appeal). Duties include, but are not limited to maintaining the lawns, driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, interior and exterior hallways, or any other public areas as well as maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily trash removal from all public exterior areas including the cleanliness of interior common areas
- Spring & Fall cleanup
- Responsible for care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company related to grounds work
- Responsible for light/basic bush trimming
- Assists maintenance staff with tasks including, but not limited to, preventative maintenance to buildings, moving appliances, inspections or assisting in turning vacant units
- Snow removal (when applicable)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- 6 months of related experience to the responsibilities above
- General knowledge of daily maintenance grounds keeping/landscaping
- Ability to safely operate equipment
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Industry competitive compensation (p to $14.00/Hr)
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Amazing medical starting at $30.00 per month
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1styr 80hrs, 2-4yrs 120hrs, 5+yrs 160/hrs
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions
- Paid training and/or tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly Anniversary Gifts
- Winter boot reimbursement program
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
Monarch Investment is the 9th largest multifamily property owner in the country with over 64,000 units, spanning 21 states in our portfolio. We are privately owned and self-managed by a family who truly cares about their people. Why is Monarch Investment growing – Our reviews speak for themselves as we don't just fill seats, we foster career paths for professionals like you!
Equal Opportunity Employer