Multifamily Housing Building Inspector
Let’s face it, everyone is hiring right now…. But not everyone is Monarch Investment. Voted “Best Places to Work 2021” by the National Apartment Association!
We are actively interviewing for a Multifamily Housing Property Inspector to join our team.
The primarily office for this role is in Franktown, CO (located between Parker and Castle Rock), however this role does require 50% travel throughout our portfolio in 21 states.
This is a great opportunity for anyone entry-level to industry professional that already possess an inspection, appraisal, construction, and/or project management background.
At Monarch Investment our culture is built around a family-owned and operated, “in it together” mentality with a feeling of respect and appreciation for what you do for us, and our communities. Not to mention a benefits package that is second to none! We offer amazing career paths with a true industry leader.
Feel free to check us out at: www.monarchinvestment.com
This role is part of a small team whom inspects and reports on Monarchs multifamily housing physical assets. You will complete capital needs assessments by thoroughly inspecting all aspects of Monarchs assets. The team identifies any items that might need immediate attention and works with local property staff to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, analytics, building materials, construction/project management and/or a related field preferred.
- Working knowledge and passion for construction processes, analytics, construction materials and building materials
- Be able to write, edit and present reports using WORD & EXCEL
- Think critically about ad-hoc conditions & scenarios and formulate an achievable remedy/solution
- Self-motivated individual who is detail-oriented and possesses strong organizational skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Industry competitive salary, $50,000 to $65,000
- Paid travel
- Corporate bonus potential after 1 year
- Amazing medical & dental starting at $30 per month for employees, through Blue Cross
- Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- 401k planning and match
- Company cell phone
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Annual reviews with the opportunity for an annual raise up to 5%
- Tool reimbursement program
- FREE lift tickets at Monarch Mountain for your entire immediate household
Sound like something that interests you? Message us TODAY!