Yardi Support Specialist - Property Management Professionals
Monarch Investment is the 9th largest multifamily property owner in the country with over 66,500 apartments, spanning 21 states along with a ski/snowboard resort in Colorado. We are privately owned and self-managed by a family who truly cares about their people. Why is Monarch Investment growing – Our Glassdoor.com reviews speak for themselves, as we don't just fill seats, we foster career paths for professionals like you!
We are actively interviewing qualified candidates for an experienced Yardi Support Specialist to join our team at one of our team at our Grand Rapids, MI Corporate office.
The Yardi Support Specialist role provides support to Operations at the Regional and Property level, in working with Yardi and giving guidance on the proper processes and procedures for accurate accounting.
If you have used YARDI to manage multifamily housing operations for 4+ years, maybe it's time for a shift and you should apply to this great opportunity TODAY!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily interaction with users to assist with questions and corrections needed within the system
- Daily interaction with IT/IS team to ensure Yardi system performance
- Assist with instruction on proper processes and procedures within the system
- Recommendations to Management when additional training is needed with individuals
- Assist users as needed for reporting and accounting questions within the system
- Assist with system errors and data anomalies as needed on daily basis
- Assist with set up of users and permissions within the system
- This position will work closely with the IS Application Administrator(s) to resolve system issues
- User and vendor troubleshooting within the system
- Rotate on an on-call schedule
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or information systems strongly recommended
- 1 to 2 years of General Ledger accounting experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Yardi Voyager, Yardi Rent Café, Yardi CRM
- Experience with TeamViewer
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong skill in teaching others processes and procedures
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, attention to detail & initiative
- Knowledge in SQL Server Stack (DB, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and security architecture is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Industry competitive pay based on experience plus GREAT Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare starting at low at $30.00 per month for a great, comprehensive plan
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions including a 3% matching component.
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly anniversary gifts
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
Equal Opportunity Employer