Recruiter (Property Management)
Monarch Investment is looking for a unique person for a unique opportunity. Monarch is among the top 25 multifamily housing owners in the country and named a 2017 Top Workplace. We are looking for an in-house regional recruiter to help scout, screen and hire top team members for our growing company within the states of Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky.
The position can office in Columbus, Toledo or Dayton, OH with travel within the designated region when needed. Approximately 25% +/- travel may be required.
We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and believe that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. If you are skilled and a hard worker, then prepare yourself for the next chapter in your life.
This position is responsible for the direct recruitment of team members throughout Monarchs organization, primarily for on-site personnel within the designated region and expected to assist the group with advancing our efforts.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting managers in hiring team members
- Responsible for analyzing job search requests and presenting a job search plan to managers
- Responsible for implementing approved job search plan
- Responsible for finding (sourcing) applicants both online and in-person
- Responsible for reviewing applicants, initial contact, interviews and presenting the top applicants for a particular position to managers
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Manage all activities within Monarchs in-house Applicant Tracking System (ATS) platform Jobvite
- Attend Career Fairs, Expos, Trade School events and other related outreach
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment, sales, marketing or in a hiring role such as a manger required
- Demonstrated computer skills, proficient in spreadsheets, word processing and other office software
- Must be able to write job search content clearly and professionally
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and possess strong work ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience preferred:
- Recruiting experience preferred
- Multifamily housing experience a plus
- Marketing experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Potential per hire bonus
- Paid education/training programs
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer